The benefits of Akko
- The city is full of attractions and numerous historical sites, which place it in the center of Israel’s tourism map and attract over one million tourists yearly.
- Akko, the city of Mediterranean culture, was chosen in 2001 by the UNESCO as a city who savers its cultural legacy worldwide.
- Akko spread out on 14 thousand Dunums.
- Its population of 55 thousand residents reflect a special combination of different religions and community’s which live together in perfect harmony.
- Akko is currently in a growing status, investing many resources in education, culture and spare time, and can now offer a young and luxuries living environment.
- The city currently has many social clubs such as pre army programs, the urban kibbutz, and many more running thru out the city.
- The residence of the city enjoy a 9% discount in their income taxes.